Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wyatt Earp and the Hacking Fiasco


Photo of stubborn buffalo butting heads by Darla Sue Dollman.


As you may recall, last week three of my articles/posts disappeared. I thought my blog had a virus, or I had a virus--I had no idea what to think! I asked for assistance and we discovered, after a few more posts disappeared on another blog, that two of my blogs were hacked. So, I completely rewrote the second half of the Wyatt Earp article, posted it, then re-posted the first half of Wyatt Earp so you can read both articles in consecutive order. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and loyalty. Thanks for reading my blog! 


No comments:

Christmas dinner for a family, from a series of photos documenting Gen. John J. Pershing's 1916 Punitive Expedition into Mexico. ...